The proposed development offers a unique opportunity to unlock a range of benefits for the existing resort.
• A revamped reception area to improve the experience of visitors arriving at the resort
• Improved shopping with a new boutique and delicatessen
• Onsite gym and spa facilities
• A business center incorporating a meeting room with high tech facilities to entice more group business
• A smart new roof top bar offering light meals to complement the existing offering at the Pelican Bay Restaurant
• New storage facilities
• Staff restroom/canteen facilities
Royal West Indies will benefit from a broader package of improvements linked to the proposals that we believe will bring significant financial gains for the owners of the existing accommodation on site.
These benefits include:
• Funding an electric car club available to all guests at Royal West Indies and run on a booking system
• New beach and poolside furniture and increasing the number of sun beds on the beach to maintain the resort’s capacity to serve all guests
• A purpose-built business center to add to the existing facilities available at Royal West Indies and complement the accommodation on the second and third floors. This is part of our strategy to target a business visitor market
• Enhancing the appearance of the resort when viewed from the road
• Lower Strata fees and increased rental rates